Sudden deafness in the dog - Possible hearing loss after anesthesia?

Passing on this information is really important to me, because otherwise there is not much to read on the internet.

Is your dog suddenly deaf for no apparent reason? Did he get anesthesia in the last few weeks? Then this could be the cause: A recent anesthetic or other medication!


It happened with my Parson Jack Russell Geoff and it took a lot of initiative to find out and get a handle on it, because the vet was, you could say, at a loss!



Approximately 2-3 weeks after a dental treatment we noticed that Geoffi could no longer hear well and only responded to very bright tones.

That came so suddenly that it could be no age dust, which sets itself slowly.

He also became increasingly withdrawn and unhappy.

Off to the vet!

Of course, he could do nothing externally and the ears were totally okay.

He has given us heart pills to dilute the blood and improve the circulation in the inner ear. He would have had to take the tablets for the rest of his life, otherwise the deafness would have come back.

I have actually given these tablets for a while. The condition got a bit better, but I did not want to put up with it and not to give the dog this chemistry all the time.

From experience I knew that Ginko is good for the blood circulation of the ear. So I got good ginko drops from the pharmacy.

He gets now every day a drop diluted in water with a syringe injected into the mouth.
 

Fortunately, my dear friend, a physiotherapist, was with my ponies at the time. We came to the topic of deafness and she had an idea: Let's try it with immune regulators! While there was no experience of their use in this particular prayer, I had hope that it would work out.

So bought and entered appropriate capsules. And after a short while Geoffi was the old one again! I had with my tenacity and my will, that it will be again, success! I'm so thankful for that!

The immune regulators I continue to give, because the little one has thus developed very positive overall and is fit and vital for his age and he still gets Ginko, which is generally also recommended for mature dogs.

By the way, now all two-and four-legged friends in my family get the immune regulators because they are just so great for well-being.

Happy end!


Maybe this blog will help somebody with this problem at some point. That would make me happy! Then write me your story!


Incidentally, I get many questions, whether this can happen with horses or cats?

I suppose so, because basically the organisms are similar or even the same.


So take care of your pets and animals! 


 !!!Attention new !!!

Due to the many requests for help I am now, to give you the best advice, a consultant for the immune regulators.
I do not sell immune regulators myself, but you can order them with my help, so that you get the right ones!
Write me if you want to try them!

barockisi@gmail.com




Somehow, I am increasingly struck by the feeling that most dogs diagnosed with old age were in fact deaf by any kind of treatment. Certainly a lot of cases of deafness would be reversible, if you do not settle for the diagnosis "nothing to do". There are always possibilities! You must never give up! 


All my best wishes!

Mel 

German Version:

Plotzliche Taubheit beim Hund 


Kommentare

Kontaktformular

Name

E-Mail *

Nachricht *

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Indigo-Massage

Translate